Frequently Asked Questions - Web site
The best way top search for a FAQ is to use the Search Tool Bar in the top right hand corner, above the main menu bar.
Here are some hot topics
- Mobile Internet | Data | GPRS setup - click here
- BlackBerry Setup - click here
- MMS | PXT setup - click here
Other Very Useful info
It's easy to set up
- Dial 121 and follow the prompts
- Register your personal security code (Choose 4-10 digits you'll easily remember, but aren't sequential e.g. not 1234, nor repeated numbers e.g. 4444)
- Record your name only for a standard greeting or record a personal greeting of your choice. Select your time zone location setting
How to record a personal greeting
Keep it personal: it's your voice that callers want to hear. Personalise your Voicemail with your own greeting.
- Dial 121
- Press * to go to the main menu
- Select 3 to change your personal preferences
- Press 1 to change your greeting, then follow the prompts
You also have the option of personalising one of our pre-recorded fun greetings
Divert calls to Voicemail
If you can't answer, don't want to answer calls, or you're in an area without coverage, you can get all calls diverted to Voicemail. If you're On Contract or On Account, you can also divert calls to another mobile or a landline.
Please note Prepay customers can only divert to Voicemail.
- To divert all calls to Voicemail – Dial 1212
- To cancel all calls being diverted – Dial 1213
- To get calls diverted to Voicemail when there's a 'no answer', 'busy' or 'unreachable' signal on your mobile – Dial 1211